Automatic code generation, no programming skills required.
Let your code be a self-starter. SimCoder generates high-quality, consistent C code from a PSIM control schematic automatically – free from human error. Boost the speed of your design, reduce your development costs and propel your innovations to market.
Explore PSIM’s SimCoder module by scrolling down the page to learn more about the seamless hardware target code generation, SimCoder library and resources to expedite your power electronics design and simulation.
Features & Benefits
Rapid Code Generation for Hardware & Coding Library
Ready to Run Code
If a hardware target is specified, SimCoder generates C code that is ready to run on the specified physical hardware for real-time operation. SimCoder’s automatic code generation function seamlessly integrates simulation with hardware implementation, and greatly speeds up the development and design process.
If a hardware target is not specified, the C code generated by SimCoder can be inserted into the user’s own code for system control.
With the SimCoder Module only, PSIM will translate the control algorithm into C code. But the code will not contain any hardware functions (ADC, PWM, etc.) and will not run on a DSP directly
Most of the elements in PSIM’s Control Library can be included in code generation. SimCoder’s digital motor control library implements all the elements in Texas Instruments’ Digital Motor Control library.
Supported Hardware Targets
- F2833x Target: For TI F2833x series floating-point DSP
- F2802x Target: For TIF2802x series fixed-point DSP
- F2803x Target: For TI F2803x series fixed-point DSP
- F2806x Target: For TI F2806x series fixed-point DSP
- PE-Pro/F28335 Target: For Myway’s PE-Pro/F28335 DSP board(Note: The Target is available in Japan only)
- PE-Expert3 Target: For Myway’s PE-Expert3 DSP development system (Note: The Target is available in Japan only)
See what you can achieve with the SimCoder module. Find more inspiration here.