POWERSIM SET TO RELEASE PSIM 2020a
WITH EXTENSIVE NEW FUNCTIONALITIES
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Rockville, Maryland – June 19, 2020
Powersim, Inc. is pleased to announce the upcoming release of PSIM version 2020a, a significant software update with the addition of numerous new features, including improvements to online help, RidleyWorks & Typhoon HIL links, and link to the new DSIM software.
Key features & updates of PSIM 2020a include:
- New ac sweep block with faster simulation.
- Export to Typhoon HIL for HIL simulation.
- New script function improvements, waveform analysis, and a few new elements.
- High frequency PMSM model.
- New EMI standards added in SIMVIEW.
- Support of PE Expert4 for multi level and multi modular converters.
- Link to the new super fast simulation software DSIM.
- Improved online help.
- More thorough and cross-linked set of resources wherever you go look for help from PSIM. It will be much easier to find associated examples, videos, and other tutorials. We also now incorporate some reference theory and background to key elements.
- New Hardware Target for auto code generation for TI F28004x DSP
- Extensive support for advanced functionality like the X-Bar, comparator trigger, etc. which enable advanced and complex PWM gating signals/logic to be used.
- Link with RidleyWorks.
- Export your design, including core and proximity models, from RidleyWorks into PSIM with just a click of a button.
PSIM 2020a is now more powerful than ever, setting the standard for power electronics simulation software with simulation speed, accuracy, and ease of use.
Be one of the first to see all new features of PSIM 2020a and how they will improve your work.
Watch the new PSIM 2020a webinar HERE.
Further detailed descriptions, review the presentation here (PDF): What’s New in PSIM 2020a
About Powersim, Inc.
Powersim, Inc. is a market leader in simulation and design tools for power electronics research and product development in power supplies, motor drives, and power conversion and control systems. Powersim products provide the finest analysis and design tools in the industry. We strive to increase customers’ efficiency and productivity by delivering software that reduces the development cost and time-to-market. Since its first release in 1994, our flagship product PSIM has evolved from a simple power electronics simulator to a powerful simulation platform that offers comprehensive simulation and design capabilities for various applications.
New Version Naming System
It is important to note that we are now implementing a new naming convention for version numbering with PSIM. The new version system will be annual, with version 2020a the first release, 2020b the second release in 2020, etc.
If you own a license of PSIM under current software maintenance, follow the instructions to update to version 2020a in the email received from us. If you did not receive an email and you think you should have, contact us at sales (at) powersimtech.com.
Click below to request a quote to buy PSIM or DSIM 2020a, or to upgrade your PSIM to include the latest features.