From March 22, 2019 To March 22, 2019
March 18-20 2019 (exhibit hall) // Anaheim, CA
We will be exhibiting at APEC to demonstrate how PSIM can help you expedite your ideas into design and get your innovation to market faster. Stop by our booth #324 to learn why PSIM is the fastest and most robust power electronics simulator on the market today!
We will be hosting an open and free 1/2 day training event on the morning of Monday March 18th. This event will focus on new features of PSIM version 12 and a design case study will be covered. Conference registration will not be required and the event will be held at a hotel close to the convention center (The Hyatt House Anaheim). Breakfast and parking will be provided. We will also demo the PE-expert 4 development system at the end of the session.
The event will be hosted by Dr. Hua Jin & Albert Dunford.
REGISTER NOW: https://psim.powersimtech.com/psim-training-apec2019
Sign up is required. In the event that there is space limitation, priority will be given to individuals with valid PSIM maintenance.
Tuesday, March 19 2019 from 1:30pm (exhibit hall) // Anaheim, CA
Powersim is a proud partner in support of APEC for the APEC2019 conference.
- Exhibit hall booth presentations on our latest PSIM release updates.
APEC focuses on the practical and applied aspects of the power electronics business. This is not just a designer’s conference; APEC has something of interest for anyone involved in power electronics:
- Equipment OEMs that use power supplies and dc-dc converters in their equipment
- Designers of power supplies, dc-dc converters, motor drives, uninterruptable power supplies, inverters and any other power electronic circuits, equipment and systems
- Manufacturers and suppliers of components and assemblies used in power electronics
- Manufacturing, quality and test engineers involved with power electronics equipment
- Marketing, sales and anyone involved in the business of power electronics
- Compliance engineers testing and qualifying power electronics equipment or equipment that uses power electronics