From September 28, 2017 To September 28, 2017
PSIM scripting techniques with an LLC resonant converter
This webinar will cover the simulation and design of an LLC resonant converter using advanced scripting methods that were introduced in PSIM version 11. Signup below.
An LLC resonant converter lends itself nicely as an example for scripting efficiency and variable manipulation from script. The techniques covered will be applicable to any power converter or motor drive simulation that requires multiple simulations to be performed.
Duration: 60 minutes
- Open Loop LLC analysis
- Script setup for simple gain vs frequency plot
- Batch run for gain vs frequency with various loading conditions
- Script setup to optimize timestep for each run
- Script debugging techniques
- Options for saving a viewing the results
The content will be geared towards power supply designers but anyone interested in the topics is welcome to attend and will be applicable if you are interested in learning about:
- LLC design and simulation
- Advanced scripting techniques and commands
PSIM modules used
- PSIM Pro v11 or higher – no other modules required
Registration is closed for this completed webinar. Visit our Support>Resources>Webinars page to review all our past webinars.