November 30, 2016 | Posted in News
Powersim, Inc. is pleased to announce the highly anticipated release of PSIM v11.0. Below you will find the highlights of this new release including links to our video tutorial on Getting Started.
To find the full list of updates and revisions, please click here.
KEY FEATURES & UPDATES:
- Addition of new SPICE Engine Module.
- Ability to export netlist from PSIM schematic for LTSpice simulation, for users who need to use LTSpice models and run simulation in LTSpice.
- Support of Texas Instruments’ InstaSPIN motor control algorithm, both for simulation and automatic code generation, making the evaluation and use of InstaSPIN easier.
- New script function for plotting (including Bode plot) and controlling simulation runs, including optimization.
- Support of SimCoder automatic code generation with variable switching frequencies.
- Enhancement of C block functionalities for both simulation and hardware code generation.
For more information on the new PSIM + SPICE Module including our video tutorial & webinar, visit the product page here.
If your PSIM license is currently under software maintenance, you will receive an email with instructions on how to install the new PSIM v11.0.